We liked the perspective of the video that we made last week so we decided to take some still photographs from the same position. The camera is close but not so close that we’re unrecognizable. Super close-ups that make body … Continue reading
I need to replace the pressure tank to our water filter. Having a waterlogged tank isn’t unusual. That’s a fairly common problem with an older unit. But what is notable is the huge price difference between the supply store that carries what I want and online. Retail stores have more expenses, so I expected it to be more expensive. But it was more than twice as much! In fact, it was two-and-a-half times as much after taxes. I like to support local business; but not if it means paying $100 for a $40 item. I wonder how they stay in business. I know I was starting the shopping app on my Droid as soon as I got off the phone.
Amazingly, I met the nearby impossible deadline at work that I was struggling against; so this week has been a lot less stressful. In fact, I finally had the time to do some of the things that I had put … Continue reading
An interior monologue from me (and sometimes the wife).
- I’ve been listening to a lot more music from the cloud recently. I purchase most of my MP3s at Amazon so they are automatically added to my library. I still have a LOT more digital music just on the computer; but all if my recent purchases are in both places. Very handy during an impromptu workout.
- We updated the OS on our Droids this weekend. It really is smoother and faster. Motorola never released any updates to our old phones. It’s nice to have a device that is keeping up with changes in technology. The new media sync functionality is really cool. Videos are automatically reformatted for playback on the phone when you copy them.
- The bump/cut on my head is mostly healed. So, I spent yet another Monday working on things. Life is much better now than it was at this time last week. At least the weather is better than it was last week. We’re both hoping that the end of winter is not that far away.
- I accidentally threw away the UPC codes that I needed for a rebate. So I had to go dumpster diving. And, believe it or not, I dropped it and it blew away after I retrieved it. Thankfully, I was able to recover it. I’m not sure $10 is worth it.
The “weekend” is here! It seems like it’s been a long time coming. I’ve got a bunch of chores around the house (like fixing the car). But, for the first weekend in what seems like in ages I don’t have to work. So hopefully, we’ll have plenty of time for activities like in this video.
P.S. I think this is the first time we have ever posted THREE videos in one week.
I’ve been working much too hard (both at work and around the house) the past few weeks. Having a nearly impossible deadline is just something that happens in my profession. And, of course, we don’t get to choose when things break. But, that knowledge doesn’t make the long days any shorter. Thankfully, sex is the cure for everything. So here is a video of me being “healed”.
Our cable and internet provider called on Monday evening to let us know that they would be working in the area on Tuesday and that we would have intermittent connectivity. Of course this was after the cable was out the entire day on Monday. They charge a LOT of money to be so disorganized. It was even more aggravating than if they hadn’t called at all. I wish we had more options. They’re great so long as you don’t need anything from them. Otherwise, they’re worthless. And, they recently stared charging a monthly fee for equipment that used to be “free”. I wish I could get a raise so easily.
I cut my head working on this on Monday evening when I was working on things which was a bad omen to start the week. Thankfully, The Wife was around to help me feel better. As I often say, there is no such thing as too many blow jobs.
We really, really like making our movies. Especially when one or both of us are having a bad
An interior monologue from me (and sometimes the wife).
- Both the cable and internet service (which is not surprising since we use the same provider for both) were out all day. So, the wife couldn’t do everything she planned on her day off. And when it did finally start working again, speeds have been much slower.
- I’ve been trying to get some help at work, unfortunately, the only “help” I’ve actually received is an email requesting I do everything I’ve been asking for help with for and send it to them. How is that any help at all? I wouldn’t need any help if everything was already prepared.
- We’re having car problems. And not the kind that can wait. And, believe it or not, the hood strut jammed while I was working on the car. I’ve got a block of wood; but obviously, something like that it is not nearly as convenient. And, of course, the replacement is only available by special order.
- We have been getting a lot if spam emails recently. A lot more that we used to get on our old server. An oversight in the configuration of the mail server together with a very subtle misconfiguration of the domain name server was the culprit. Ultimately it was a three line fix (1 line in one file, 2 lines in another); but it took forever to find.
I had another one of those Friday’s where I was at work a lot longer than I wanted to be. So, I’m posting a picture of what I much rather would have been doing on a Friday evening. If possible, the winter seems even drearier when I’ve drowning in work. I’m just glad that I’ve got a happy house to come home to.