I mentioned on Monday that the snow plow ran over our mailbox and I had to install a new one. It was late on Monday so I didn’t finish installing it until yesterday which, of course, was a gigantic nuisance. Despite being the exact same size from the same manufacturer, the screw holes were different! And I had to drill the box since the post it mounts to is heavy metal which was not easy to do since my drill doesn’t fit inside. So I ended up transferring measurements from one irregularly shaped piece to another while it was freezing cold outside. It’s done now; but it was MUCH more work than it should have been.