An interior monologue from me (and sometimes the wife).
- I hadn’t realized how much our pool had deteriorated over the years until I got in it this weekend for the first time after it was redone. It’s fabulous. It was well maintained. But, all fresh water and a new coat of paint made a lot of difference.
- We also made sure that the “temporary” dog can swim and knows where the steps are so she can easily get out of the pool. She doesn’t like being wet and avoids going near it. But she’s kinda clumsy.
- I had a nail in one of my nearly brand new tires today. Fortunately, it was able to be patched. I would NOT have been happy if I needed to replace it after only a few hundred miles.
- After keeping our rowing schedule for the entire month of May the water was almost too high and fast to go out today. We’ll have to stay off the water for a while if it rains any more. Being safe is the most important thing.
- The video driver for our computer has been crashing a LOT recently. Later this evening I’m going to install an updated one that was just released that’s supposed to fix the problem. We’ll see.