You may have noticed some strange behavior with the videos yesterday and today while I was converting them all to HTML5 .MP4s (from Flash Video). I got tired of constantly updating the plugin and decided to just disable it. The last time I updated, the online installer failed to download the update; but still deleted itself so I had to start over. It was already a PIA with multiple computers since an offline installer isn’t readily available and I had to download and run the stub installer on each computer rather than simply copying the setup program. We’ve got a reasonable internet connection. But, it’s not as fast enough to make downloading the same program multiple times ever seem like a good idea. Anyway, have a great weekend. We’re hoping to row; but, will probably end up running instead.