An interior monologue from me (and sometimes the wife).
- All of the rain that we had in Friday made the water high and the river full of debris. So, we didn’t row over the weekend; but we definitely got in the pool. So far, a great start to our vacation.
- I did few errands this morning. It was weird since some places were open and some places were closed. Most parking lots were only half full and I was able to get in and out of everywhere very quickly. If only every day could be like this.
- My gas trimmer has been at the repair shop for a long, long time. I would have purchased a new one except its still under warranty. I’ve been using my old corded electric one for much of the summer which is a nuisance.
- I ate way too much at the cookout we had today. It was good. I just need to make sure it’s a very occasional thing. I could never exercise enough if I at that much all the time.
- Everyone have a happy and safe Independence Day.