An interior monologue from me (and sometimes the wife).
- I spent much of Saturday and Sunday updating our spam filter. What should have been a simple minor upgrade took hours and hours to get right. And its not the sort of thing that I could have left for later or my inbox would have been flooded with spam messages. Fortunately, I did get it right after a long night.
- We had some gorgeous weather this weekend. We couldn’t row despite the spring-like temperatures since the there was still snow and ice on the river water. But it was still nice to be able to drive around with the sun roof open.
- I washed my car on Sunday to clean off all of the salt that had accumulated during the recent snowstorms even though I know it was going to rain today. It’s annoying when it rains just after I’ve washed my car. But getting salt residue on everything whenever I’m getting into the vehicle is even more annoying.
- The big game was as boring a championship game as I could remember. I’m glad I recorded it so that I could fast forward though the game itself. The half-time show was ordinary too. In fact, the only interesting thing was some of the commercials.
- When I was walking to back my car today after my workout, I barely avoided a guy driving really fast through the alley splashing slushy water everywhere. Thankfully I was just far enough away or I would have been soaked. It’s only one vehicle wide, not a though street, and used as much by pedestrians as vehicles. But some inconsiderate people like him use it as a shortcut to bypass a few one-way streets.