It probably doesn’t matter to anyone besides me; but I spent a lot longer that you would expect correcting/removed an extra zero I accidentally included in the file name of several photos. With all the new features that have been added, WordPress still doesn’t natively include a way to rename a media item. So, you have to rename the file and update the database manually from outside WordPress; including all the generated thumbnails and their associated metadata that are never used. That’s a mistake I won’t be making again for a long, long time. I have no desire to repeat such a tedious process.
P.S. See my fitness tracker on my left wrist. I think I got more “steps” this time.