An interior monologue from me (and sometimes the wife).
- I cut the grass for the first time of the season over the weekend and The Wife did some yard work. It was great to finally be able to get out and enjoy the weather. Our air conditioner even ran for a bit. It might be slight premature; but we changed the thermostat to our summer program.
- It was 80°F yesterday; but it’s supposed to snow tomorrow. I almost expected the last gasp of winter to be on tax day. I’ve got the envelopes containing the tax returns ready to go. All I have to do is mail them on Tuesday.
- I’ve determined that the androgynous person at work is a woman. I don’t think that she is aware of how masculine she looks. We all have flaws. But being mistake for someone of the opposite sex is easily preventable/fixable.
- Looking very forward to the opening of our pool later this week. It takes a few days for the water to clear up, and the weather will be still too cold to swim when the water is clean. But it’s a nice vista out our back windows.
- It’s only been a few days and there’s already an update to the update for WordPress that I installed last week. Mistakes are much easier to make when you’ve added a bunch of fringe features to your software. If it wasn’t FOSS I’d be a lot more aggravated.